- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces. The L-2B Scout Jacket brings the iconic look into contemporary era with lightweight, street-ready style.
- Lightweight bomber jacket is suitable for protection in temperatures above 40° F.
- Lightweight nylon shell offers water-resistant protection.
- Reversible design switches to a high-visibility Emergency Orange face (or dyed-to-match on Vintage White).
- Rib-knit collar.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Snap-flap hand pockets.
- Inner snap-button pockets.
- Utility and pen pocket at the left sleeve with signature "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Rib-knit hemline.
- Tonal logo embroidery at the inner draft flap.
- Full inner lining.
- Style #MJL46000C1.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Knit: 67% polyester, 33% spandex;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Alpha Industries L-2B Scout Jacket Sage KPiX7A37